ACCOUNT MANAGER & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT- SAFETY & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
Chandler currently has an opportunity available for a full time Sales Professional in our Safety & Industrial Division. This position is based in our Dartmouth, NS location.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and growing our Safety & Industrial sales within Nova Scotia. The position requires an associate who is comfortable spending the majority of their time away from the office seeking new business. The ideal candidate will also have some Safety & Industrial product knowledge which will allow them to be a technical resource for new customers.
The position requires planning and managing of a sales territory. The sales strategy and execution will be the responsibility of the successful associate. This includes:
- Developing and managing a target list of accounts
- Analyzing prospective customers’ sites
- Uncovering areas where Chandler and yourself can add value for the customer
- Creating and presenting proposals
- Closing sales
Some skills required for this position include:
- Ability to use technology (laptop, smartphone, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Current valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Organizational skills
- Self-motivation and Time-Management
- Average or better math abilities
- Ability to operate safely on varying sites
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years Sales or other Industry Experience
- Minimum of high school education
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by October 26, 2018.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Travel Percentage: 75%