Are you an experienced project manager and marketer who is passionate about social impact, working with people, and driving success? Do you believe that marketing and fundraising are integral to the growth and success of charities around the world? Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative agency environment? If you’re nodding, read on.
We are Fundraising Direct and we’re looking for a driven, creative, critical thinker to join our accounts team (full-time). In the role of Account Manager you will help us raise vital funds for Canada’s top charities. The right person will be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker who likes to challenge the status quo and believes in the importance of fundraising for the charity sector.
Your role will be crucial to the day-to-day workings of our fundraising agency— project managing dynamic campaigns across a variety of channels (including direct mail, telephone, digital, and mobile), liaising with clients and collaborating within the accounts team, reporting on key trends in marketing and fundraising, and helping FD continue to thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
With an emphasis on dynamic and strategic marketing, FD is redefining fundraising in a creative agency setting. We create, implement, and oversee nearly 200 marketing campaigns annually for 20+ Canadian charities. Working at FD means exposure to some of the top organizations in the country and the opportunity to collaborate on innovative fundraising campaigns across a variety of marketing channels. You will also be working with some of the brightest minds in fundraising— a team committed to revolutionizing fundraising and the charity sector.
And there’s more. FD offers opportunities for skill development, career advancement, four weeks of paid vacation, and group benefits (we’re also game to celebrate holidays and try any activity for team night you can dream up. And we don’t believe in working on your birthday). If you're looking to continue your career with an ambitious and dedicated team, we’d like to meet you.
A day in the life of an Account Manager:
- Acting as the main point of contact to a varied portfolio of clients whilst providing support for the in-house FD team.
- Developing and delivering fundraising campaigns across multiple channels (direct mail, telephone, digital, and mobile).
- Keeping projects on-track and on-time and responding to time-sensitive queries.
- Thinking critically, identifying opportunities to improve client product offerings, and testing new ideas to challenge the status quo.
Our dream candidate:
- Handles multiple conflicting priorities, is organized, and able to meet stringent deadlines.
- Collaborates within a dynamic team and enjoys communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Adapts quickly and effortlessly to new projects and ideas.
- Identifies solutions and suggest ways to innovate and improve projects and processes.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reads and interprets data with strong Excel skills.
Undergraduate degree of higher in marketing, communications, or a related field strongly desired. Experience with direct mail marketing is an asset.
Potential to work remotely or relocate to our Montreal, QC office for this position.
Ready to apply? Email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to:
- Attach your CV highlighting transferable skills and related experience.
- Attach a cover letter explaining your interest in the account manager role and why you would be a good fit at FD.
- Include “Application for Account Manager Role” in the subject line of your email.
Applicants who do not follow the above instructions will not be considered (sorry, not sorry).