- Solicit, develop and maintain personalized business relationships with current and potential dealers in order to promote and sell auto financing programs.
- Oversee accounts, acting as the primary link between Fairstone and clients, ensuring that products and services are appropriately used and updated and maintaining adequate satisfaction levels. Analyze sources of dissatisfaction and recommend solutions.
- Identify and analyze client needs, develop appropriate solutions and negotiate applicable conditions with clients.
- Recommend strategies or solutions to achieve target objectives, such as increased business volume, sound risk management, portfolio profitability and improved business relations.
- Conduct monitoring so as to identify opportunities for business development to maintain the competitiveness of products and services.
- Carry out various promotional activities related to the unit's operations. Participate in targeted public relations activities to maintain a presence in the business community.
- University Degree – preferably in Business Administration or equitable work experience. 3-5 years’ experience in auto finance industry with a sales/client management background.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required to:
- Analyze market to identify business opportunities and understand the competition.
- Research and respond to customer inquiries promptly and accurately, constant negotiation with both retailers and other departments within our company.
- Ability to perform financial calculations.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (oral and written) with all levels of employees, management and customers and possess confident and effective public speaking skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently while looking for ways to change/modify current processes for improved efficiencies.
- Proficient in MS Office products to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Limited travel required to support Retailer specific events, training, etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Flexible to work public holidays, weekends and evenings.
- Bilingual preferred.
What’s in it for you?
Looking for a rewarding career? You’ve come to the right place. At Fairstone, we offer all our permanent employees:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Incentive programs to recognize when sales targets are met (applies to branch network employees only)
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated to your start date)
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
- Personal days and sick days
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Paid volunteer day and organized volunteering events across the country
- Ongoing Learning and Development Training
- Referral Incentives up to $5000.00
Come join our team!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.Whether you’re seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.