Do you consider yourself to be a sales guru?! Do you have a drive for creating business opportunities and an in-depth knowledge of federal government clients in both official languages!? If so, we want to hear from you!!
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team! Start a career opportunity in a company that offers great training, teamwork and incentives for being at the top of your game!
Altis Professional is Ottawa's number one staffing firm for professionals. We're proud to be one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, and leaders in our industry. As Ottawa's leading staffing firm, we are looking for individuals who want to assist with expansion into new markets and grow our existing client base. We are also seeking individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and who thrive in fast-paced, high reward environments.
In this role, you can expect to make a high volume of outbound sales and recruitment calls. To be successful in this position, you must have a winning attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, understand the meaning of "work hard, play hard" and enjoy the thrill of making a “close” . As an Account Manager, you will be assigned a specific territory, client and/or niche to grow and develop. You consider yourself a “hunter” more than a “farmer”, and look for every business growth opportunity with existing and new clients.
A successful Account Manager at at Altis/Excel is a numbers-driven individual that appreciates metrics, KPI’s and constructive feedback on where they rank in the industry, company and team. As part of the Altis/Excel team, we will celebrate your wins and brainstorm losses and areas of improvement. We recognize hard work because we know what it takes to succeed, and we know we work harder than most. It is important to grow our business, while continuing to foster relationships between our candidates and clients.
We will will invest in your knowledge, training and development as you build a career with us. As one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, it is important to Altis/Excel that we mentor, develop and grow our team to be the best in the industry. By joining the best, you will train, develop your skills and work with higher standards than others in the same field.
Qualifications and Experience
- You have a background in sales and you love it!
- You love interacting with people and have been told by many that you create a lasting impression.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in both English and French.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales targets.
- Ability to consultatively sell and demonstrate superb customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must have a positive energetic attitude and be hungry for new business.
- You are a top performer whether it is in sports, education or at work.
- Experience within the staffing industry considered an asset.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for prospecting and cold calling new contacts that we believe have a potential to use our hiring services.
- Assessing clients' unique hiring needs, delivering candidates to them that meet their specific requirements and ensuring a successful placement of a candidate
- Meeting with clients face-to-face to uncover what kinds of projects they are working on and how we can fulfill those needs with contractors.
- Interviewing prospective job seekers and attracting talent by posting ads on social media and our website.
- Conducting thorough searches to find the perfect contractor for a job vacancy.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Be part of a wonderful company! We offer our sales Account Managers performance rewards, flexible time, medical and dental benefits, vacation, upward mobility and competitive salaries. Please call Stephanie at 613-230-3700 ext. 1310 and send your resume to this posting. Thank you!
plus uncapped commission