At our company, our most valued assets are our people. Which is why we value shared success by providing you all the necessary tools and training that you will need in order to be successful in your role.
We are currently hiring for Territory Account Managers to represent our client, TELUS Communications.The responsibilities of a Territory Account Manager will include prospecting and qualifying potential leads and building business relationships to grow our current consumer base.
Other responsibilities include:
• Present quotations and proposals to consumers
• Maintain up to date product knowledge to ensure the best customer service experience for our customers
• Conduct follow up with customers for quality assurance
• Oversee and manage accounts in an organized manner
• Participate in daily workshop/trainings
• Provide CRM reports to our General Managers
• Customer service or sales experience an asset
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Excellent communications skills, written and oral
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Available for a full time role, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
• Natural ability to engage and build rapport
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Competitive compensation package (reviewed in the interview process)
• Paid company trips, retreats and dinners
• Comprehensive training and daily coaching provided
• Clear advancement structure from entry level into a managerial role
• Social team nights to foster team culture
• Full time hours, set schedule
If you would like to be considered for this opening within our company, please send us a copy of your resume in response to this ad. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted to meet with our Hiring Manager to further discuss the opportunity.