We are currently looking for a multi-skilled person who is versatile enough to embrace change and new challenges. This is a brand new and exciting position that will enhance your skills and will give you the added value to get and stay ahead of the game.
The Junior Relationship Representative is a hybrid role. The primary function of this position is a combination of:
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective Resident Managers (RM'S), Caretakers and Concierges in the Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) market (eg. apartments, condos, townhouses).
- Sell and Promote TELUS products and services to customers in a wide variety of atmospheres (Mall events, lobby events, marketing in retail events and residential marketing).
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of the team, and desire to not only meet sales targets but to exceed them.
As a Junior Relationship Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with Resident Managers (RM'S), Caretakers and Concierges in the Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) market (e.g. apartments, condos, townhouses)
- Conducting sales events within the buildings and achieving the sales targets
- Making customers aware of TELUS products and services and closing the sale
- Updating and reporting on all events booked to the sales manager
- Building customer loyalty by effectively resolving any/all customer issues and providing the information of the special discounted TELUS services for their buildings
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Our ideal candidate will be:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Preferred experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Must be friendly, outgoing and have convincing strategies
- Able to work full time-Monday to Friday
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Should be 18 years or older
You will be provided with competitive compensation which will include bonuses and commission-further will be discussed during the interview process.
If you feel you are up for this challenging role, then apply now by sending your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org