ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC AND COLLABORATIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT TO GROW YOUR CAREER? Our client is looking for hardworking Analyst on a full-time basis.
About the Company
Our client is a privately owned leader in the home service industry. This team-based company is looking for an Accounting Analyst to join their organization.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Dynamic organization
- Team-based, collaborative and supportive culture
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Defined contribution pension plan
About the Opportunity
- Perform a variety of general accounting tasks
- Compile and prepare monthly journal entries as per the journal entry schedule, main focus includes fixed assets
- Perform roll forward for fixed assets and capital lease
- Coordinate with various finance roles across the company for appropriate backup and documentation while ensuring reasonability of entries and compliance to internal controls/processes
- Reconcile and review assigned general ledger accounts ensuring investigation and follow up of reconciled items
- Partner with various internal and external parties for matters affecting the general ledger
- Perform key analytics to monitor financial accounting trends
- Compile monthly HST, PST returns for various entities within the company
- Onboarding for new acquisition including reconciliation review
- 2-3 years of work experience as an intermediate accountant
- CPA or working towards the designation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fixed asset experience is an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
$65,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22777.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.