Apolla Demolition & Excavating Ltd. provides residential, commercial and industrial services such as site development, grading, recycling demolition, pre-loading, drain tile, storm and sanitary management system, rock-breaking, civil construction, oil tank removal, dump tucking service, and much more. We are looking for a driven full-time Manager Assistant.
The pay is $24.05/hr, and work 40 hours per week.
- Organize office operations and procedures such as records keeping, flow of correspondence and filing
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Schedule weekly staff and team meetings and keep proper records of minutes.
- Order and control the inventory of office supplies, as well as maintain office equipment
- Type and edit project documents and correspondence including quotations and project reports,
- Provide administrative support in project close-out documentation collection, control, and submittal
- Update client information system and maintain contact list of suppliers, vendors, subcontractors, etc.
- Type invoices and issue receipts and prepare expense reports
- Schedule and make appointments for the Manager
- Make travel arrangements for senior staff and book hotels.
- Plan and organize staff events and activities
- Carry out all other administrative duties as required by the management and project managers from time to time
- High School Diploma and above
- Minimum one-year related work experience
- Decision-making skills, communication abilities, attention to details and familiarity with constructions terminology
- Well versed and comfortable with setting up processes and procedures
- Strong knowledge of MS Office & email applications
- Intermediate Excel skills, working with multiple spreadsheets is required
- Demonstrate strong oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you meet the above qualifications and have the desire to work in a growing company, you are encouraged to provide your resume, in confidence to:
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.