Accounting Clerk – #3512-CA
A vibrant health and wellness company, based in downtown Vancouver, is looking for an organized and capable Accounting Clerk to join their growing team. Supporting the Head of Accounting, you’ll be the helping with some of the bookkeeping functions.
Who you are!
The ideal candidate is motivated, resourceful and professional. You can display a high degree of integrity, confidentiality and tact. You have some accounting experience in accounts payables, receivables and strong computer skills and the ability to manage multiple demands in a fast pace environment. You also have exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
Where is it based?
Downtown Vancouver, BC
- Using QuickBooks, you’ll enter data such as credit card charges, bank account transfers, and credit memo
- Breakdown daily payout reports using Google Sheets
- Track daily sales, organize invoices and receipts
- Open, scan, and redirect mail
- Enroll employees and manage the company’s health benefits account
- Support accounts payable tasks such as sending checks, pay for invoices, etc.
- Perform other bookkeeping tasks as needed
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in bookkeeping and or accounting
- Have 2+ years’ experience in a similar position, preferably using QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise (not a must, but good to have)
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an Accounting Clerk or Bookkeeper
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- You’ve proven competence in your area of work
- Stellar Microsoft Suite Skills including Excel skills
Is this you?
Please apply online @https://expertrecruiters.secure.force.com/ExpertRecruiterswith your resume and cover letter to the attention of Candace Amirault, Sr. Talent Executive or Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #3512-CA. If you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this opportunity please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.