We’re a payroll/workforce management software company looking for a accountant clerk to join our team! We’re a fast growing company that helps restaurants coordinate their employees; schedules and payroll. Our software simplifies what used to be a laborious, error-prone process into a workflow that takes minutes instead of hours, and we want your help to share our amazing solution with customers. We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate numbers!
Here's a quick video on us!
About this rule:
- Spear head the transfer of information from our clients previous workforce system to ours
- Test payroll inputs against expected results to ensure onboarding data has been entered correctly
- Oversee that ROE's and T4's are processed on a timely manner for our clients
- Coordinate deliveries of packages to clients
- Help clients with any payroll related inquiries
- 1 - 2 year(s) of progressive accounting experience
- A degree or diploma in accounting
- Proficient with softwares including MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build trusting relationships with ease.
- Ability to analyze challenges proactively and brainstorm solutions to effectively complete the tasks.
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Competitive salary
- Enrolment in comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits program
Some fun things we do:
- Friday is beer and games (Jenga, Cards against Humanity, Taboo and more)
- Complimentary office lunches. BBQ anyone?
- Team building events
- Office dogs for you to cuddle and play with or give your food to if you don't want to eat it
- Snacks!!! Who doesn't love a kitchen with SNACKS!
- There's more... you'll just have to join the team to find out what they are
Please forward resumes with your salary expectation.