ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS AN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE TEAM LEAD THAT WILL UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND FOSTER CONTINUED LONG-TERM GROWTH? Our client is seeking a dynamic professional to join their team.
Accounts Payable Team Lead
About the Opportunity
- Managing a team Accounts Payable Clerks
- Ensure reconciliations of accounts, sub-ledgers, general ledgers, systems, lockboxes and credit card payments
- Support and guide team with problem solving
- Review and post entries done by Accounts Payable Administrators including quarterly audit of payments, cheque runs, invoices, etc
- Present Accounts Payable team process improvements and recommendations
- Assist finance team with period-end closes
- Business degree or diploma in accounting
- Advanced computer skills, experience with finance applications, MS Office products
- Supervisory experience (has had direct reports), preferably in an Accounts Payable function
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Strong influence and conflict resolution skills (internally and with customers)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
$57,000 - 65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23914.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.