ARE YOU SEEKING AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS AN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK? Our client is seeking an experienced accounts payable professional to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Accounts Payable Clerk - 6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Process the full cycle of Accounts Payable – invoice approval, input, taxes, matching, disbursement, filing
- Monthly closing of AP for Canadian and US entities
- Ensure timely payment of vendors to make use of early payment discounts
- Process expense reports
- Retain and reconcile vendor statements
- Assist in month-end accrual process – prepare journal entries as needed
- Follow-up with different users/employees when PO and invoices do not match
- 5+ years of relevant Accounts Payable experience
- Post-secondary Finance/Accounting graduate from an accredited college is desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with multi-currency environments is a must
$20 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22357.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.