ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS AN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR? Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their team for a 2 month contract.
Accounts Receivable Administrator - 2 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Submit invoices to customers, process customer receipts and allocate cash to invoices. Ensure all deductions taken are valid and if not, claim back from the customer. Address any issues identified in a timely manner
- Perform collection calls on aged receivables to ensure prompt receipt of payment within terms and follow up with customers as appropriate
- Ensure all invoices, adjustments and payments are posted for month closing
- Verify customer accounts by reconciling monthly statements
- Review credit application for customer’s credit check
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Perform month end duties such as balance sheet accounts reconciliations, prepare and post journal entries
- Ad hoc duties as required
- 3-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience, deductions experience is considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and large ERP preferred; Navision considered an asset but not a must have
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
$20 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23911.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.