ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS AN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK THAT WILL UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND FOSTER CONTINUED LONG-TERM GROWTH? Our client is looking for an ambitious professional to join their team for a 6 month contract with the potential for it to become permanent.
Accounts Receivable Clerk - 6 Month Contract to Permanent
About the Opportunity
- Reconciling payments and cash applications
- Accounts Receivable analysis
- Generating Accounts Receivable reports
- Maintaining organized files
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, or equivalent
- Enrolled in CPA a huge asset
- Intermediate Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- The desire to grow in an established role/company
- 6 months or more of relevant experience
$16 - $19/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23460.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.