Job TitleAccounts Receivable Clerk
Requisition Primary LocationKelowna, British Columbia
Waste Connections of Canada, the leader in non-hazardous solid waste management in North America, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our team in Kelowna, BC. We are looking for a safety inclined, energetic, autonomous, and proactive team player capable of making a difference in his/her team and community.
Address: #4 – 150 Campion St, Kelowna, BC (no drop offs please).
The Accounts Receivable Collections Representative will have responsibilities for the collection of accounts within their assigned district, downloading details of customer payments and contacts, at times processing those payments in Waste Connections of Canada's accounts receivable systems, and following up with customers on billing related issues and slow payment history.
- Processing Accounts Receivable for all BC interior locations.
- Contacts customers with delinquent accounts by phone, fax, email and regular mail to collect customer balances.
- Records information regarding payment information on customer account.
- Prepare monthly AR reports for collections meeting.
- Monitors delinquent accounts and arranges debt repayment.
- Reviews and prepares any bad debt write-off on accounts and submits to Manager.
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts.
If you have the following skills and experience, we would like to hear from you:
- High School diploma is required with courses in accounting preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people.
- Two years experience in the collection of both commercial and consumer accounts.
- Great Interpersonal and Time Management skills
Come join a great team who works together to ensure the job gets done every day while maintaining a focus on safety, integrity and customer service.
Please note - only successful candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.