Accounts Receivable/ Dispatcher Employee Type Employee
Requisition Primary Location
Waste Connections of Canada is a leading non-hazardous solid waste management in North America. We are looking for a SAFETY inclined, energetic, autonomous, and proactive team player who is capable of making a difference in his/her team and community.
We have an immediate opening for a Accounts Receivable/ Dispatcher at our Lethbridge, AB office.
Address: 703 32 St N | Lethbridge, Alberta, T1H 5H5
Accounts Payable/Receivable Duties
• Contacts customers with delinquent accounts to collect customer balances
• Reconciling monthly GST submissions and inter-company transactions for various districts
• Prepare monthly AR reports for collections meeting
• Assisting in preparation for monthly journal entry
• Schedule and coordinate multiple residential and commercial waste collections, involving different lines of business (Front End, Roll-Off, and Residential Trucks),
• Coordinates drivers according to customer requests and company rules
• Communicates with customers to determine driver needs, schedules and notifies divers of assignments.
• Communicate with both internal and external customers
• Demonstration of organization/time-management skills
• Strong personal and ethical behavior
• 2-3 years of customer service/office admin experience
• 1-2 years of dispatch experience
• 1-2 years of related accounting experience
• High-volume call center or inbound calling experience
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, TRUX
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You'll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Please apply online at www.wasteconnectionscanada.com
Waste Connections of Canada/Enviro Connexions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time