Can you provide both excellent customer service and precision payment processing?
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a new Donor Services Coordinator. With accounts receivable as their core focus, the Donor Services Coordinator provides primary coordination of the processing of campaign gifts/pledges and pledge payments in accordance with standard policies and procedures. Reporting to the Director, Finance, this position will specifically:
· Enter campaign gifts and pledge information into a Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) System
· Record payment schedules and methods, clarifying information with donors as required
· Process payments, prepare bank deposits and issue receipts to donors
· Conduct analysis and follow-up of outstanding pledge collections (i.e. accounts receivable analysis)
· Assist in training campaign staff on gathering pledge documentation from workplaces
· Assist donors with questions related to their pledge or payments
· Help with monthly bank reconciliations
· Ensure accuracy of donor records and perform data maintenance activities as required
· Support others in the finance department by performing other duties as assigned including bookkeeping functions
You are a highly accurate, detail-oriented person with a strong customer service focus and a substantial ability and interest to work with technology. You are dedicated to making Winnipeg a better place to live, and you possess the following qualifications:
· A business certificate and two years’ related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and related experience)
· A minimum of two years’ experience using revenue tracking software or a CRM system, and intermediate level Excel skills
· Exceptional organizational skills, with particular attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to learn and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment and manage several tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to take initiative and demonstrate curiosity, imagination and resourcefulness
The successful candidate will become a member of bargaining unit Unifor Local 191.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application. Closing date for this opportunity is January 27.