Work Location: 20 Milner Business Court, Scarborough, ON, M1B 3M6
Wages: $ 22.30 – 23.50 per hour for 35 - 40hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and e-mails inquiries and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Greet visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Order and dispense office supplies, maintain inventory
- Arrange and confirm conference or meeting for employer.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Work Experience: 6-12 months experience in office setup.