2105641 Ontario Inc. O/A Forever Blinds
6-1625 Steeles Avenue E, Brampton, ON, L6T4T7
$22.50 -$24.00 per hour– to be paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0-40.0 hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Completing administrative/accounting tasks such as calendar establishments, project scheduling, appointments booking, bookkeeping, invoicing, filing and answering phones, and emails etc.
- Process orders; Follow through until the order is fulfilled and communicate the ETA to the clients.
- Responsible for effective monitoring and examining of goods shipped and received and verification of completeness of orders while reconciling against delivery receipts and bill of ladings.
- Issuing invoices to customers and suppliers, manage accounts receivable.
- Ensure that all customer requirements are met.
- Manage customer database.
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork.
- Maintain professional appearance.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-year work experience in an administrative position is required
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
How to apply:
By emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org