Employer: Best Choice APC Auto Parts Inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Location: 7955 Torbram Road, Unit#13, Brampton, Ontario, L6T 5B9
Salary: $22.00 per hour– Paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid has been subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: Two weeks per year
Hours of Work: 35.0-40.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- General office administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, data entry.
- Prepare purchase orders, RFQ’s (request for quotes) and maintain an inventory consistent with the requirements of commercial & wholesale accounts, and the public customers.
- Act as a first line of contact for the customers, answer generic inquires, take messages, book appointments and convey further.
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork.
- Develop and maintain vendor and client files, including up to date contact information, quotations, part-pricing, and communications etc.
- Run automated monthly sales and inventory reports. Assist in cycle counts and advise of any discrepancies making sure systems inventory balances are in-synch with the actual inventory.
- Understand, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that may affect parts sales.
- Maintain professional appearance.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative position is required; administrative experience in a auto parts wholesale/retail environment would be considered as an asset.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
By emailing to: email@example.com