Client ID: 271348
On behalf of our client, a well-established Canadian organization, Procom Consultants Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Calgary.
Administrative Assistant - Job details
- Perform various office administrative support duties, including printing, folding, and stuffing large volumes of invoicing and acting as last line of defense in quality control.
- Payment processing on behalf of clients on a daily basis, paying particular attention to accuracy and special requests.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Answer incoming calls and direct inquiries to respective office members.
Administrative Assistant - Mandatory Skills
- Completed diploma or degree in a related discipline preferred
- Up to 3 years of related administrative experience in an office environment
- Must have strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills and professional phone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Excellent customer service skills
Administrative Assistant - Assignment Location
Administrative Assistant - Length