UTD Systems Inc. provides comprehensive metal fabrication and assembly services to customers in a wide variety of industries all across the province of Ontario. Handling projects from conception to delivery, we offer the most suitable and cost-effective options.
At this time, we are looking for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant with strong communication skills to provide general administrative support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks to support the operations
- Manage phone calls and e-mail correspondence and coordinate the flow of information
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Ensure customers receive accurate, prompt and professional responses to their inquiries
- Process invoices, purchase orders, corporate credit card expenses and cheque requisitions
- Prepare regular expense reports
- Manage inventory of office supplies, purchase supplies and equipment, when necessary
- College diploma or completion of other program for administrative assistants/ secretaries or previous clerical/ office administration experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar administrative role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Permanent, full-time position
- $24.50 per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay ($36.75/ hour) applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: 273B Bowes Road, Unit 5, Concord, ON L4K 1H8
To apply, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview. Please do not call the employer directly.