JOB POSTING #PRC196
POSITION: administrative assistant – corporate Relations
Vancouver, BC (canada)
Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. is a global player with an extensive and growing portfolio of assets in Canada, the United States, France, Chile and Iceland. The Company develops, owns, acquires and operates run-of-river hydroelectric facilities, wind farms, solar farms and geothermal plants exclusively producing renewable energy.
Sustainable development producing positive social, environmental and economic results guides our actions. We are not only proud of the work we do, but also of the way we do it. Our many accomplishments and continued successes are made possible by our outstanding team of employees.
Innergex is a publicly traded company and has offices in Longueuil, Vancouver, Lyon and San Diego.
The chosen candidate will be based at our Vancouver office.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Vice President – Corporate Relations, the Administrative Assistant – Corporate Relations will provide administrative support relating to the ongoing management of Landowner, Indigenous and Community agreements and contractual obligations.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Data entry of project consultation and commitments;
- Management and verification of data, making immediate corrections to discrepancies, ensuring accurate information at all times;
- Follow up with various colleagues to collect missing information;
- Track engagement/consultation activities and commitments/obligations;
- Provide timely updates to the relationship manager(s) of upcoming follow-ups, commitments and obligations; record when complete;
- Create and maintain a log of all engagement and consultation with Government officials and assist in maintenance of Lobbyist Registries;
- Assist Coordinators in the preparation of various documents, including but not limited to transmittals, cheque requisitions, mailings, estopples, etc.
- Assist Coordinators with interactions with landowners;
- Assist with drafting various documents and correspondence, including letters, presentations, reports, memos and electronic communications;
- File, sort and record all electronic and hardcopy documents;
- Plan and organize meetings, including booking of meeting location(s), time and attendees;
- Assist with preparation of meeting materials and recording of minutes;
- Assist team members with special projects as assigned.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a strong work ethic;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to identify process improvements and efficiencies;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under tight timeframes with a sense of urgency;
- Able to manage multiple assignments and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skillsreflected in the ability to foster solid internal and external workrelationships;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good judgment with an understanding of when to take on a task and when to seek direction.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar administrative role, specifically with data entry;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders;
- Must possess a valid unrestricted class 5 driver's licence;
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport;
- Must be able to travel occasionally within Canada and the United States of America.
HR@innergex.com ● www.innergex.com
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.