Bhandal Dentistry Professional Corporation O/A Westmore Dental Clinic
Administrative Assistant-Dental Clinic
Unit#3, 6620 Finch Avenue W, Etobicoke, ON M9V 5H7
$24.50 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None other than the employer CPP and EI contributions
4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 hours a week
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Reception and Intake; schedule and confirm appointments, receive and communicate messages for the staff and patients.
- Receive and make phone calls, fax, sort mail and distribute accordingly
- Creating and updating patient’s electronic Health Records
- Interview patients to complete forms, documents and case histories.
- Complete insurance claim forms.
- Initiate and maintain confidential patient files and records.
- Follow up with insurance companies and patients regarding treatments.
- Prepare invoices and deposit slips.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Order supplies and maintain inventory of Dental clinic.
- Supervise and train new staff in procedures and in use of current software.
Specific skills required
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required. College level diploma in medical administration or related would be conserved as an asset
- Minimum one year of experience working in a medical or dental clinic is required
- Practical knowledge of patient coordination software such as tracker is required
How to Apply:
By Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org