Title: Administrative Assistant
Job ID: MK7453941117
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support their managers and employees, assist in daily office needs and managing various administrative activities.
Day to day duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supports the AR process, including legislative packages, and printing/compiling legislative binders.
- Supports Workplace Policy and Legislation Branch Directors, Managers and teams for general administrative responsibilities
- Pays invoices online or over the phone using credit card (PCard).
- Acts as a primary worksite contact (e.g. deliveries, IT support, facilities management, and building maintenance)
- Provides assistance to the Branch Coordinator as needed.
- High school diploma.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in related administrative support role.
- Experience working in a role that requires exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Customer service experience.
Nice to have:
- Post secondary education in administration
- Previous government experience
- Experience with IMAGIS
- Experience with ARTS
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com