35 City View Drive, Etobicoke, ON, M9W5A5, Canada
$41,000.00 per annum–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0 Hours per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- General administrative/accounting tasks such as filing, answering phones, appointments booking, invoicing and light bookkeeping, etc.
- Process purchase orders; Follow through until the order is fulfilled and communicate the ETA to the clients.
- Responsible for effective monitoring and examining of goods shipped and received and verification of completeness of orders while reconciling against delivery receipts and bill of ladings.
- Issuing invoices to customers and suppliers, manage account receivable and customer credit line.
- Ensure that all customer requirements are met.
- Coordinate delivery scheduling and ensure timely delivery of the product.
- Manage customer database.
- Schedule and track safety meetings, assess and report safety concerns.
- Maintain and file sick leaves, vacation days, and injury records.
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork.
- Maintain professional appearance.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum one year of experience in an office administrative position
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Related college diploma in Accounting/Business an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
How to Apply
By emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org