Client ID: 289852
Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant.
Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant – Job Description
- The Global Wholesale & Wealth Technologies Group is searching for an Executive Assistant who will be providing support to three Senior VP’s.
- This includes calendar management, expense processing, and ad-hoc demand management.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside senior VP’s while being exposed to all areas the bank.
- This position can lead to conversion to FT and further career growth.
- Supervise general office duties such as maintaining records management systems and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Support VP for ad-hoc requests, calendar management, and executive support
- Fostering and developing a strong, positive team environment, driving employee empowerment, innovation and a high degree of engagement
- Make arrangements for travel, planning meetings, etc.
- Providing support to Leaders as required and working with management to understand weekly, monthly and quarterly business performance
- Building effective working relationships across the team and with various business line, internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining a high level of client service
- Facilitating a culture of open and honest communication sessions, touch-base and team meetings
- Providing reports and statistical information to management as required and in a timely manner
Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant – Mandatory Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience working as Admin Assistant / Executive Assistant for senior stakeholders
- 3 + years’ experience working with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint (preparing materials), Excel, Office 365 (managing calendars)
- Role requires a high ability to maintain an organized schedule. The successful incumbent will be friendly by nature and client oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high ability to multi-task
- Excellent organization skills – able to ensure VP’s schedules are updated daily
Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant – Nice to Have Skills
- Previous FI experience is a plus
Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant - Assignment Location