Location: Mississauga, ON
Duration: 1+ Months (Possibility of extension/conversion)
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the HCV Business Unit Director and will support the HCV team in a variety of capacities, in addition to assisting with special projects.
- Provides marketing administration support to the marketing team.
- Works in conjunction with marketing specialist and/or product management to ensure proper inventories of promotional materials and their timely shipment to field representatives and managers.
- Coordination of conferences, symposia and Local/International congresses.
- Handles general customer enquiries and routes questions to appropriate resources in the organisation. Maintains local office updates to customer database.
- Manages sponsorship and education program requests.
- Interacts with vendors and coordinates promotional material production in collaboration with project owners.
- Handles the purchase request to invoice processes.
- Manages customer programs. In this capacity, will receive requests from customers, liaise with suppliers to coordinate delivery of service and ensure customer experience is outstanding.
- Position includes routine activities, such as word processing, answering calls, assembling reports, EXPENSE REPORTS, AND GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT.
- Work is performed independently.
- Track department budget and facilitate financial transactions as directed by immediate manager.
- Manages the coordination of external documents translation.
- Position includes creating/editing power point presentations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Community college Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Learning agility.
- 2+ years' administrative experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated Customer focus and orientation.
- Superb project management skills gained in a fast pace setting.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience using a number of office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Access, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures.
- French/English spoken and written fluency a strong asset.