Client ID: 286089
Administrative Assistant III
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking an Administrative Assistant III for a 12-month contract in Prince George, BC.
Administrative Assistant III Scope of Work
- Perform standard and advanced administrative and business operations duties for Manager(s).
- Prepares reports for use in business planning and analysis for assigned area.
- Coordinate new hire and existing employee moves by establishing IT accounts, phone extensions, etc.
- Assists in the development of project plans.
- Works with project manager(s) to ensure the integrity and completeness of status reports. Coordinate meetings.
- Coordinate and manage vacation calendars and timecard reviews.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements as required. Maintain manager's calendar and schedules.
- Screen calls, distribute mail, and update contact lists.
- Process expense reports, EMRs and order supplies. Process Purchase Orders.
- Create correspondence and maintain library of presentations. Coordinate and implement special projects, maintain confidential files.
- Attend staff meetings, TDR meetings and provide meeting minutes.
Administrative Assistant III Responsibilities
- Administer and account for service contracts and invoices
- Manage time entry, time records, reporting according to SOX requirements and training
- Administer non-core accounting and accounts receivable
- Provide general accounting services (e.g. journal entries, reconciliations, audit requests, ad-hoc reporting) as directed by the senior accounting staff
- Support individual projects or activities as delegated by the Finance Team Leader
- Initiate and champion processes and documentation to ensure continuous improvement and consistency across SET-West
- Assist employees with general information requests by responding to questions or directing employees to the appropriate resource
Administrative Assistant III Desired Skills
- Preference will be given to a university degree in Business or Accounting or Office Administration Diploma or equivalent
- 7 - 10 years of work experience in a team-based office environment
- Experience with SAP, MS Office Suite
- Experience with union contracts as they apply to compensation and time entry
- Self-motivated and able to work both as a team member and independently
- Experience in customer service with excellent organizational and time management skills
- High level communication skills (oral, written, listening)
Administrative Assistant III Assignment Length
Administrative Assistant III Location
Prince George, BC.
Administrative Assistant III Start Date