666248 Ontario Limited O/A Apra Trucklines
7300 Major Mackenzie Drive, Vaughan, Ontario, L0J 1C0
$45,000-$50,000 per annum– to be paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.00 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different areas in the transportation operations for the supporting roles, ensuring that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Prepare and maintain reports, memos, and documents by compiling data like gas card expense, time-cards with department database and calculate adjustments and other charges based on driver logs.
- Screening the incoming emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate contact for replies; composing and distributing routine correspondence.
- Carry out studies and business monitoring by desk research and collecting information from market trends.
- Administer the compliance to statutory transportation regulations and implement new procedures to follow the guidelines as required.
- Co-ordinate and plan for services, such as truck/trailer maintenance, security services, office stationery, postage & couriers, supplies, packing material etc.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and prepare for Board and Executive meetings, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative position is required; Experience in trucking/transportation industry would be considered as an asset.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
By Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org