Baltech Trucking Solutions Inc.
218 Export Blvd, Mississauga, Ontario, L5S 0A7
$22.50-$25.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different departments for the supporting roles; Facilitate administrative support tasks including meeting planning, task delegations, calendar establishments, scheduling & confirming appointments & preparing for board meetings etc.
- Screening the incoming emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate departments for replies; Composing and distributing routine correspondence.
- Assist in development and implementation of safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards
- Maintain drivers log according to MTO & DOT regulations. Monitor CVOR and DOT SAFER record on a regular basis
- Maintain driver DQ files / checking driver's qualifications / drug test and police reports / driver reference checks
- Carry out risk assessments and make recommendation on how risks could be reduced;
- Keep records of incidents and accidents and producing statistics; Facilitate incident investigations, root cause analysis, and closure of corrective actions.
- Order office stationery, postage & couriers, supplies, packing material etc. as required.
- Act as a professional liaison in case of government agency inspections concerning safety issues.
- Registering plates for trucks and trailers.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative position is required; Experience in trucking/transportation industry would be considered as an asset.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
By Email to: email@example.com