Industrial Automation Repair is full-service well-established Repair Company specializing in Servo Motor Repair, Servo Drive Repair, DC Servo Drive Repair, AC Servo Drive Repair and Industrial Electronics Repair. We provide innovative solutions tailored to your needs to ensure competitiveness and technical superiority. Our services are available in Ontario and Quebec Canada as well as in parts of Michigan, USA.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our team at our Mississauga location. Below are the details of the position available:
2256876 Ontario Inc. O/A Industrial Automation Repair
1299 Matheson Blvd E. Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1R1
$41,000-$43,000 per annum–The gross salary paid has been subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
4% of gross salary amount
Hours of Work:
35 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Attending and screening incoming calls, handling general inquiries and taking messages; Composing and distributing routine correspondence
- Workorders follow through and report compliance to specifications as required
- Work directly with plant manager for the work order intake and help in preparing priority lists
- Report progress of jobs undertaken and organize completion dates
- Plan, organize and track the quality assurance & progress improvement plans. Prepare yield reports for the management
- Schedule & Track safety Meetings, Training's (internal & external) for employees
- Create purchase requests for parts and equipment required for various projects.
- File, organize, and maintain records of projects, quality assurance, and specifications.
- Maintain and file employee sick leaves, vacation days, and injury records.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative position is required; administrative experience in production/repairing utility would be considered as an asset.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
By emailing to: email@example.com