1760 Meyerside Dr, Mississauga, ON L5T 1A3
$22.75-$24.00 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Assist with the administrative processes ensuring the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Screening the incoming emails, replying and forwarding them to appropriate contact for replies; composing and distributing routine correspondence.
- Manage driver work assignment and ensuring payroll system is updated.
- Monitor driver schedule and ensure all routes are resourced.
- Prepare and maintain reports, memos, and documents by compiling data such as gas card expense, timecards and calculate adjustments and other charges based on driver logs and trip sheets.
- Arrange drivers for scheduled overtime.
- Review Pre-Trip Inspection forms for truck/trailer and arrange repairs with service provider.
- Administer the compliance to statutory transportation regulations and implement new procedures to follow the guidelines as required.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and prepare for Board and Executive meetings, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative position is required; Experience in trucking/transportation industry would be considered as an asset.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
By Email to: email@example.com