Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department: Marketing & Innovation
Position type: Contract (six months to one year term)
- General administration support; arrange conference calls and meetings; provide travel arrangements and schedule appointments;
- Coordinates administrative functions and systems with other team members;
- Assist the Brand and Experiential Marketing team with the development, execution and coordination of cluster promotions and programs, special events, advertising and PR campaigns;
- Assist with invoice reconciliation and budget tracking;
- Complete expense reports for B&E leadership team;
- Track and facilitate cluster program analysis and recaps;
- Assist Vice President of Brand and Experiential with administrative tasks, as well as presentation document preparation and information gathering.
- Minimum of two years related business experience preferably in retail, marketing or shopping centre industry;
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and work with a variety of activities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong computer skills and internet savvy, technological thinker;
Aptitude to embrace change and welcome new approaches in an exceedingly evolving environment;
Ability to work well in a team environment with excellent service orientation;
- Technologically savvy including highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.