Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Place Ville Marie 1 - Office
Position type : Salaried
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing various reception and secretarial tasks and for following up on administrative matters at the request of the Property Administrator, Client Relations.
_Reception duties : _
- Run the reception desk; receive, screen and forward incoming calls; greet visitors; keep track of department members’ whereabouts; distribute incoming correspondence; maintain the reception area in impeccable condition at all times;
- Coordinate courier services and track receipts (match vouchers and invoices).
_Secretarial and administrative: _
- Provide general administrative assistance in accordance with existing standards and procedures: draft various documents (reports, letters, memos, tenant notices, agreements, procedures, PowerPoint presentations);
- Manage schedules, coordinate travel arrangements and organize meetings with internal and external stakeholders for the Property Administrator, Client Relations;
- Plan various committee and other meetings and draft minutes in French and English;
- Prepare expense reports for the Property Administrator, Client Relations;
- Receive monthly and annual sales reports from retail tenants and forward to coordinators;
- Reply to and process all incoming requests in the Client Relations inbox;
- Process requests for access to tenant’s facilities;
- Receive and forward cost estimates to the appropriate contacts and follow up with tenants and technical services;
- Enter service calls into the TGR system for the Client Relations Department;
- Prepare purchase orders for the Client Relations Department;
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor or required as part of the job.
- Secretarial diploma with four to five years of secretarial experience;
- Excellent written and spoken French and English;
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Familiarity with OneWorld (JD Edwards) an asset;
- Data entry skills;
- Knack for and interest in working with financial data;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; self-motivated, self-sufficient and discreet; good sense of team spirit;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a team environment;
- Enthusiasm about adopting an approach based on continuous quality improvement.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.