Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department: Marketing, Retail
Position type: 12-month contract
The incumbent provides administrative and technical support to the Senior Director, Marketing, Retail, to the 4 Directors, Marketing, Retail that report to the Senior Director as well as general support to Retail marketing team. The sought out candidate is highly agile and is comfortable in a fast paced environment where novelty and change are the norm. Main responsibilities include:
- Full management of Senior Director’s calendar, appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, phone/email queries etc.;
- Full management of 4 Directors’ travel arrangements, expense reports and critical meetings;
- Follow up on administrative matters for the Senior Director and the Directors of the team;
- Filing, photocopying and other administrative functions as required;
- Overseeing the appropriate management of key documents on Teams and SharePoint;
- Ensuring that standard procurement tasks are followed, documented, and filed.
Financial and Accounting Responsibilities
- Process expense reports and code invoices for payment across 2 corporate accounts and 20+ property accounts;
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of budget and expenses; for 2 corporate accounts and 20+ property accounts;
- Flag budget coding discrepancies and areas of overspend across all marketing accounts and sub-ledgers;
- Support the preparation of the yearly G&A budget;
- Support the preparation of the yearly Corporate and Property Year-End Accruals;
- Oversee invoicing procedures and payment with several external partners.
- Oversee the preparation and updates to team status reports;
- Oversee all administrative tasks to the hiring and onboarding of new team members;
- Coordinate team conferences, events, and meetings;
- Manage meeting logistics (invitations, room reservations, visitors, food, documentation, onboarding, etc.);
- Preparation of routine correspondence, reports, interoffice memos, and presentation materials.
- College diploma (DEC) in marketing or University degree in marketing or the equivalent;
- Two to five years of relevant marketing/administrative experience and supporting a team;
- Knowledge and interest of digital marketing / technologies;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point);
- Ability to draft documents in both languages;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong prioritization, organizational and interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize with a strong attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and flexible;
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge in 2014 into the ranks of Canada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.