Paramount Ice is a sports complex offering ice hockey, skating programs and ice rentals, figure skating, development clinics, private training, and youth and adult hockey leagues. Featuring three ice rinks of different sizes, our facility plays host to league games, team practices, tournaments, skating birthday and corporate parties.
At this time, we are looking for a highly motivated Administrative Assistantwith strong communication skills to provide general administrativesupport.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a variety of clerical and administrative duties to ensure efficient and effective operations of the office
- Serve as the first point of contact for any incoming communications
- Handle online booking of the facilities
- Provide calendar and phone call management
- Ensure customers receive accurate, prompt and professional responses to their inquiries
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Organize and maintaincompany records
- Prepare and organize material for team meetings
- Manage office stock and inventory
- College diploma or completion of other program for administrative assistants/ secretaries orprevious clerical/ office administration experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar administrative role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- A proven team player with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Permanent, full-time position
- $24.50 per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay ($36.75/ hour) applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: 1107 Finch Avenue West,North York, ON M3J 2P7
To apply, please send your resume by email email@example.com. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview.Please do not call the employer directly.