Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work within their facilities located in Prince George, BC.
The Administrative Assistant role it’s a 12 months contract that will be supporting the finance and management team.
- Administrate and account for service contracts and invoices.
- Organize time entry, time records, and report according to SOX demands and training.
- Manage accounts receivable and non-core accounting.
- Provide journal entries, reconciliations, audit requests, ad-hoc reports as requested by the senior accounting staff.
- Assist in projects or activities assigned by the Finance Team Leader.
- Initiate and champion processes and documentation to ensure continuous improvement and consistency across SET-West.
- Help employees with their general information requests answering questions or guiding them to an appropriate resource.
- University degree in Business or Accounting. Office Administration Diploma or equivalent can be considered.
- 1-3 years of experience in an office environment
- MS Office and SAP.
- Experience with union contracts.
- Great communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s license