Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant - 1 Month Contract - Toronto
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a leading architecture firm based in Toronto. We are looking to hire a Receptionist/ Administrative to join their team on a temporary basis. This will be a 1 month contract, which has the possibility of extension or permanency. This candidate will be working out of their Toronto office (Dundas St. E/Carlaw Ave.)
Your new role
- Answering phone, screen and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings by scheduling, booking meeting room, requesting refreshments, etc.
- Ensuring executive boardrooms are maintained.
- Manage Contact database on Outlook.
- Greeting visitors and escort them to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including Adobe and Microsoft Office word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Assist with catering, providing refreshments for executive meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years of Administrative experience
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $20.00 - $24.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.