The hired employee will be required to perform the following job duties:
Provide administrative support to General Manager and Sales representative
· Coordinate with local logistics company (shipping agent)
· Coordinate with overseas import company (custom agent)
. prepare custom forms
· Coordinate with BC Liquor Distribution Branch for Agent license applying, Exporting documentation applying.
· Carry out marketing and promotion activities including setting up booth, organizing exhibits and events to promote White Swan wine brand to raise brand awareness, such as sponsor event.
· Prepare latest media reports for adjustment of company’s advertising and marketing strategies;
· Oversee the planning and execution of advertising, events, sales promotions, in-store displays and signage.
· Create and maintain an onsite marketing & events calendar.
· Update social media accounts with new products and update price listing on a period basis.
· Monitor Sharepoint data to identify and resolve outstanding issues;
· Participate in weekly strategic planning meeting
terms of employment
permanent full time
The Potential worker should have good command of English language skill.
$24.24 per hour based on a 40 hour per week schedule
benefits package offered
· Completion of university Education
· Minimum 1 year of work experience as an sales and marketing assistant in wine industry
· Good communication skills in English
· Working knowledge of Share Point
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft office, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
· Good knowledge of social media platforms and marketing tools