We are seeking to hire an organized and efficient Administrative Assistant who will support the day to day administrative operations of the Company.
Duties include day-to-day administrative duties, answering phones and assisting in communication with different offices, vendors and customers and managing calendars and projects and assisting the Management team with ongoing planning and daily activities of the office.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Company: Jet Plus Travel Inc.
Work Location: 325- 4438 Sheppard Avenue E, Scarborough, ON M1S 5V9
Start Date: As soon as possible
Working Hours: 35 hours/week
Terms: Permanent Full-Time
Compensation: $ 3,450.00/month
- Assist the General Manager with day-to-day office operation and office administration, including establishing office procedures and arranging meetings
- Sort and distribute incoming communication data, including letters, emails etc.
- Assist the General Manager with research work to attract new travel suppliers and negotiate more favorable contractual terms with its existing suppliers
- Coordinate communications with clients, suppliers, and office staff
- Prepare and distribute flyers, promotion materials to travel agents
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing system and perform some book keeping duties
- Coordinate office supplies and maintain office equipment and supply
- Perform other administrative duties as requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- One year of administrative work experience in a travel company is preferred
- Knowledge of standard office management systems and procedures
- Full proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and other designing software is an asset
- Superior organizational skills to manage a high-volume assistant need
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work in urgency
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and outstanding ability to effectively interface with clients
- Willingness to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
- Ability to speak Mandarin or other language would be an asset
We would like to thank all the applicants in advance. Only qualifies candidates will be contacted.