At True North, we are building a high-performance team and are looking for highly engaged individuals who will add to our culture and ultimately make a positive impact with our customers. If you have passion for helping people and delivering exceptional customer service, then we want to hear from you.
As Administrative Assistant, your primary focus will be to manage both inbound and outbound client correspondence. You will also be responsible for confirming the accuracy of all client documents. Your goal should be to deliver exceptional customer service during every interaction with the client during this process. Your effectiveness will be measured by your ability to meet or exceed KPI’s and objectives set out at the beginning of each fiscal year.
As Administrative Assistant your core responsibilities will include:
- Respond to incoming phone calls and phone and web inquires in a timely fashion
- Assorted departmental duties including managing document flow and data integrity
- Provide exceptional customer service during all interactions with clients (Phone, Email & In Person)
- Contact potential clients to obtain missing information or documentation
- Meet or exceed all KPI’s for your position
- Maintain customer records in a timely and accurate manner by updating account information in our CRM
- Resolve customer service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Contributes to team performance by meeting or exceeding team KPI’s
What's it like to work at True North Disability Services? Copy and paste this link to find out what our team members think!
We've worked hard to maintain the best customer experience and receive fantastic reviews ( check them out yourself on Google, Facebook or the Better Business Bureau ), and we're looking to continue with this level of customer service.