Client ID: 298559Administrative Assistant
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract in Thunderbay, ON.
Administrative Assistant Job Details
Provides administrative support to the legal department, including corporate secretarial, finance law and human resources legal teams.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to management or a team.
- Work will include, general duties such as budget assistance, managing team requests for travel, meeting room bookings, timesheet/expense entry, systems support, staff changes, manage team correspondence, and other secretarial duties.
- Utilizes many different systems from word processing, spreadsheets, SAP and other software used by the business
- Makes decisions within scope of position and authority as well as independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work for self.
- Can also make decisions that have impact on the department.
- Operates at the executive level and provides advanced confidential support.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the organization and the policies.
- May provide guidance to less experience Associates and manage their work.
- At this level they are adaptable and can manage complex problems using sound judgment.
Administrative Assistant Must Have Skills
- Advance computer skills are required.
- Post Secondary Education
- 6+ years of experience.
Administrative Assistant Location
Administrative Assistant Start Date