Are you a seasoned Administrative Assistant looking for your next role?
Drake is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant for one of their clients in Toronto.
You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments and planning meetings. Ultimately, you should be able to support senior managers and ensure their day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people
- Schedule appointments and update calendar
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Provide statistical and budget reports
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- 2-5 years proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant or executive administrative assistant
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Reach out to me for more information and lets start your next career challenge together.
$15.00 - $16.00 /year