Hiring a Property Admin Assistant - 1 month - Toronto - $22.00 - $25.00 Per Hour
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a Property Management firm. This will be a 1 month contract with potential for extension. This candidate will be working out of their Toronto office. (Richmond St W and Spadina Ave)
Your new role
- Respond to resident inquiries, feedback, complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Process daily resident adjustments, including move-ins, move-outs, LMR applications, processing of lease applications, parking adjustments, rent adjustments, and resident discharge adjustments.
- Receive, sort, inspect and stamp rent cheques for deposit and do bank deposits
- Accept and assist with review and completion of lease applications.
- Prepare summary and detail monthly aging accounts receivable reports, vacancy reports, etc.
- Assist with preparation for the annual budget process for assigned buildings within the portfolio.
- Type and distribute correspondence to tenants.
- Responsible/accountable for rent collection, cheque posting, and application of money to tenant accounts.
- Responsible/accountable for reviewing monthly recurring billings.
- Report weekly on status of account receivables.
- Prepare Rental Letters.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relationship Skills - Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with owners, tenants and team members; ability to exercise confidentiality; professional phone manner, self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution skills; committed to personal growth and integrity aligned with company objectives
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills - Ability to allocate one's time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands, competing priorities and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; a highly organized individual who has an eye for detail and accuracy
- Computer Skills - Typing speed of 60 wpm (minimum); intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $22.00 - $25.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.