We are one of Canada’s leading mid-sized public accounting practices. Our Toronto office is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasking and dynamic Administrative Assistant to type financial statements and provide additional administrative support. This person must be self-directed with a high level of accountability and be able to work independently as well as in a team. This person needs to be skilled in communication and time management.
- Type and/or format all financial statements and related correspondence
- Provide administrative support
- Review and proofreading
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Financial Statement Typist – Accounting firm experience an asset
- Must have experience working with Caseview and Caseware
- High school graduate or higher education
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Dynamic personality
- Basic math skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Ability to work well with others and take direction as required
This placement is available immediately. Our firm welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.