Reporting to the Production Manager, the Administrative Assistant - VBU will assist production and operations in processing and maintaining the work order system and all office administration related functions.
- Verify production assembly sheets by ensuring that heat numbers are properly allocated on production work orders
- Assist the Sales department in processing and maintaining sales orders as well as create and complete sales orders
- Create and maintain manufacturing work orders and work order files
- Assist shop floor personnel with daily work order bookings
- Process, maintain, receive and complete farm-out purchase orders
- Material issue as required
- Complete and amalgamate work order documentation
- Prepare commercial invoice and Bill of Ladings on shipments and NAFTA documents
- Responsible for purchasing/inventory monitoring of administration consumables and rentals such as uniforms, mats, office supplies, etc
- Assist with a variety of administrative functions, including creating documents and maintaining employee files
- Perform other related duties as required
Preferred applicants will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in Office Administration with a minimum of three (3) years experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Previous data entry experience
- Proficiency and good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook), SAP experience
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational, time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work under general supervision
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.