Infinite Outsourcing Solutions Inc.
202A-2100 Lawrence Ave W, Toronto, ON, M9N 3W3
$41,000.00 per annum–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0 Hours per week
- General Office administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, data entry;
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and file a copy of them in respective client files;
- Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with the other employees;
- Act as a first line of contact for the customers/agency employees, answer generic enquires, take messages and convey them to the respective staff;
- Calculate and maintain timesheets for the employees and submit data for the payroll cheques;
- Manage client/employee files with their up to date contact information, upload any correspondence received from the client their electronic files;
- Order and maintain a sufficient level of office supplies
- Perform other related duties as assigned ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the office
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum one year of experience in an office administrative position
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Related college diploma in Accounting/Business an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org