LOOKING for an Administrative/ Project Coordinator to support the governance and business management function/services in Technology Operations and Services team. This role works closely with the Principal Operating Office providing administrative support on various operations activities and change initiatives.
Duration: 5 months +
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle challenging situations and work well under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with a developed and demonstrated ability to plan and manage priorities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills (SharePoint, Word, Visio, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Webex and PowerPoint) with the ability to learn new applications.
- Excellent organizational skills with a developed and demonstrated ability to plan and manage priorities.
- Proven ability to develop and manage advanced Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal skills including ease in dealing with senior leaders and ability to build strong networks and working relationships.
- Positive, proactive and professional attitude.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform research-related tasks (i.e. the use of various paper and electronic resources, analysis and synthesis of documents).
- Highly developed sense of motivation, independence, diplomacy and initiative.
- Experience as a Project Administrator on at least one medium to large sized project (asset)
- Bilingualism (French/English) (asset)
- Schedule meetings, prepare/collect meeting supporting documents, scribe/distribute meeting minutes; Remind and follow up identified action items;
- Collect and update operations metrics on a regular basis, conduct simple analysis on data/trends, report and identify associated risk;
- Maintain budget sheet;
- Maintain Leaders’ RAID logs;
- Maintain Platform team annual plans;
- Maintain TO&S Operating Model artifacts;
- Support other initiatives, such as business process mapping exercise, maturity assessment, stakeholder feedback, when required.