Title: Administrative manager
Annual Wage: $53,000
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: 119-6951 72nd Street, Delta, BC. V4G 0A2
Delta Coffee Works Inc. located at 119-6951 72nd Street, Delta, BC. V4G 0A2 is looking for a full time permanent Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. The pay is $50,000 annually, and work 40 hours per week. If you have previous experience as an Administrative Manager or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Develop and implement administrative functions to monitor business operations.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline work processes to effectively run an organization
- Manage customers’ contracts, track contracts’ expiry dates and renew contracts on a timely manner
- Develop inventory control management systems including handle products inventory and distribution records and ensure all records reflect accurate logistics numbers and match with accounting records
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities including assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Assist and support financial department in preparation of budget and other reports and statements.
- Develop logistics in organizing records, files and statements in an effective manner.
- Perform other administrative management duties as required by top management.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum three years related administrative experience
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Experience in personnel management, customer management and inventory management are an asset
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resumes to the email at Hr@deltacoffeeworks.com
Note: we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or walk in please.