Client ID: 292163
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer:
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer for a 12-month contract.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer Job Details:
Our valued client requires an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer to work with the team to build AEM Form solutions; coach Client resources to build advanced AEM Forms based on best practices and be instrumental in documenting AEM Form development guidelines and procedures.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer Responsibilities:
- AEM Form development guidelines and procedures
- Coaching and support documentation
- AEM Forms will be built on OSGI and potentially JEE platforms.
- The AEM platform will be upgraded from AEM Forms 6.4 to 6.5 during this contract.
- Remote work is acceptable during and after the state of the local emergency (COVID).
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer Must Have Skills:
- Five (5) years of experience with AEM Form development (Responsive and Adaptive Forms, Adobe Workbench, Adobe Designer, CRXDE) in both OSGI and JEE platform.
- Three (3) years of experience with both Oracle and SQL Server databases.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with back end development - Java, JSP, Servlets, and/or Apache Sling development framework.
- Experience in developing and maintaining web applications.
- Development experience with other AEM modules such as; Sites, Communities, Analytics, Target, Assets, etc.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Node, Spring, SaaS models, and VML.
- Knowledge of Development tools & frameworks - such as LESS/SASS, React and NodeJS, ECMA, Groovy.
- Knowledge or experience working with code management and CI/CD tools such as TFS, Git, Mercurial, Jenkins, Bower, VSTS, TeamCity, Nexus, Artifactory, and maven.
- A good understanding of RESTful and common web service architectures.
- Experience working with devOps tools such as Chef and Vagrant for deployment automation and administration.
- Experience with planning and executing upgrades.
- Experience with implementation, integration and sustainment of other AEM modules such as Sites, Communities, etc.
- Experience with municipal or other government organizations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven experience resolving complex issues and performing root cause analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate both internally and externally with personnel at all levels.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer Assignment Length:
- 12 months
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Developer Designer Job Location:
- Calgary, Alberta